Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tagged. Again!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line

Thai red curry
relish the flavor of this aromatic and spicy Thai curry with fresh steamed rice.
yes, its a cook book.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can
i can almost touch the vase.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
MTV roadies. rerun.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
12?
looking- its 12.26. :|

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
looking- its 12.26. :|

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV. Brother calling mom.

7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Facebook, orkut and the tagger :) RB's blog

9. What are you wearing?
Unmatching pair of churidar. :| very unglamorous.

10. Did you dream last night?
I cant remember. :-S

11.When did you last laugh?
15 mins back. Teasing mom about her obsession with brother.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A calender, My convocation oath.

13. What do u think of this quiz?
Absurd

14. Which was the last film u saw?
The Dark Knight.
I was sad seeing Joker, so could never watch it fully. finally.
And i am not lying.

15.If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Plush apartment in a Metro.

16. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Er.. this is tough. I hate rings. They irritate me. 

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make prejudices disappear. And world peace :D

18. Do you like to dance?
Yes i do.

19. George Bush
Concealed dictator.

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Dhan. If i have a say in that. But i still prefer a girl.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. No. I am not sure. Hell, Yes. I would.

22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Ah. i have been waiting to see you. Why you accuse me everyday?"
Am sure about this. :|

23. People who may do this memo in their journal.
:| i didn't liked it much myself. :|
And RB already did this. So none.

1 comment:

Al Walling said...

hahahahhahaha

nice list.

^_^