Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spicing Up The Blog..

Since crossing the 50 posts dead line i have been thinking about changing the looks of my baby..(the blog.since its my creation and i have created pretty much nothing in my whole 26 years [:( i will never get used to 26!], this is my brain child.
So i searched for good templates all over google. Left right and central. I tell you, its a jungle out there. Especially if u would have a 2 column one. I was dead set on 3 column, and 2 templates which almost made me give up on 3 column were 
1.
2.

Then i found this Goddess who makes the cutest themes ever! Gisele (Isn't that a cute name!) She has the absolute cutest 3 column templates, i got this one..
How is it?? Should i change? And suggestions are welcome too.. I do think the font is quite small..
Anyone know how to edit its html?? Impart that gyan too..
So.. cheers to more cute ways of blogging!!!

2 comments:

Nemo said...

2nd one. 2nd one....ohhh please use the second one. it would suit really nice. it willl be lovely for the blog.

Ohh have i mention 2nd one is good for you :P

Gunjan said...

Hey I liked her templates too,used them some time back.You could try changing the font size in your settings tab.What exactly do you want to change in your HTML? I did try my hand with it for my present template,of course,with help from google.