There are awards.
Then there are awards that come with homework.
Today, Purple Moonbeam gave me just that.
The award is:
The homework is,
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
1. I thank Purple Moonbeam for thinking me worthy and versatile enough to present me with it! Linking back - Done!
2. Glad to tell you about myself at the end of the this. It is, after all, my favorite topic of discussion. Me.
3. Award other bloggers? No. I give awards at the end of the year, and i promise i will hold a special place for this one. And, as a penance, i do another, not so boring list. :)
4. Irrelevant because of 3.
7 Things about MeSince i have already done 25 facts about me twice, here and here, this is going to be really nonsense.
- I love to watch fairytale movies. The Disney princesses. It is very immature, my dad says. But i don't mind. My favorite is, of course, the Beauty and the Beast, and my least favorite is Aladdin.
- I want to write a novel. That is not a big unknown fact about me. Every blogger whats to do it. There are days when i feel like i can. And then when i start, I am plagued by insecurities and i drop the project. How depressing.
- My most favorite TV hunks are Neil Patrick Harris, Luke Macfarlane and Matt Bomer. You know the common factor? They are all gay men. And i didn't knew this when i started watching their shows. That's the third thing. I have an uncanny ability to pick gay men to love. Just my luck.
- I have had frog meat once in my life. Its the bizarrest food i have ever had.
- I don't like the smell of jasmine. It gives my headaches. But gardenia! It was my favorite smell since childhood where there was a Gardenia bush near my then home.
- I google for everything. The strangest thing i have googled is "how to kill myself painlessly". Honestly. I was engaged and i was depressed.
- And that is the biggest reveal about me. I was engaged last year. For about 2 months. It was the worst time in my entire life. I was not myself for the entire time and the day it ended, i was the happiest. And to add, that thing put me off of marriage for ever. Not my thing.
Now the Penance listing.
Since the last list was rather depressing to lame, i am doing an Essential list.
5 Must have things on a long trip for me:
- My phone: I take it everywhere. I mean, everywhere. Yes, that too.
- A moisturizer: dry skin is not so pretty. Especially when it ex-foliate.
- Earphones: Can't travel without music. No no!!
- Dart: the tablet i meant. I can't tolerate headaches. :-/
- A notebook: I have the randomest urges to write. So i always keep with a notebook. Cute, little one. The day someone steals it, i am so dead.
That's all for tonight. Adieu my lovelies!! Ah, what i shall do without you!