Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Lady of the Ring

You remember me saying something about my LOTR movie marathon at new year's? Wait, that was in twitter. It went something like this.
And i did watch that. Awesome series, though a bit gay(which is a whole different discussion). I was absolutely charmed by the movies and hobbits.
Soon after that i faced an accessory malfunction. I changed my neck chain to a thinner one, compared to the almost-rap-dude one i was wearing before. I didn't had any locket to go with it, a simple and trendy one i was planning on.
Then, like in all adverse conditions, i thought of an idea.
Mom's ring. My chain.
Idea totally lifted of Mr. Frodo.
How do you like it?

2 comments:

Carpe Diem! said...

haha! That's brilliant! :D I know I am easily influenced by favourites! ;) Glad to see that I am not the only one. :P

Rajlakshmi said...

hehehe wat an idea madam :D