Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Song which currently goes well with my state of mind..



"Here With Me"
dido.


I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing 
It might change my memory

[Chorus:]
Oh I am what I am 
I'll do what I want 
But I can't hide
I won't go 
I won't sleep 
I can't breathe 
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave 
I can't hide 
I cannot be 
Until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends 
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am 
I'll do what I want 
But I can't hide
I won't go 
I won't sleep 
I can't breathe 
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave 
I can't hide 
I cannot be 
Until you're resting here with me


CLIPS FROM  A WEDDING-
The sight of Di as i entered her home on the eve of her wedding. As usual, the big smile on her face, that i see when ever we meet after a long duration,..

Sharing a bed with Di, probably the last time, and she holding my hands as we both drifted off to sleep...

Going to temple on early morning of the wedding, leaving a sleepy H behind, walking and talking with Di, me and her, alone, without any hurries, like older days, when life was less complicated and more lively...

Fighting with Di's Aunt and a Shadow of a beautician to make her look good.. H was very strong and fiesty...

Di, during the wedding broadly smiling at Ray (her man) all shy and coy..And the whole reception laughing with her.

Watching her being taken away by her new relatives and feeling like shite..

Di rushing to me from a photo shoot and hugging me as we were saying goodlucks and goodbyes..

And as i was crying silently up on our journey back home, her call to see if i was alright..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

God, i miss her like hell.. yet, its life.. i hope we will remain as we used to be.. best friends, soul sisters....
and life will be good, for her, and me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

true love will get back to you afterwards, when you let it fly free.