Monday, November 21, 2011

10 Day You Challenge- Day 5

Six Places; I want to visit.

  1. Italy- Rome, Venice, Milan... All the countrysides... Wine... I just wanna go there and relax... Ooh, did i mention the hot Italian guys?
  2. Greece- All the blue seas and white buildings... Picturesque. Did i mention the hot Greek guys? :P [I think i read way too many harlequin and mills and boon in my late teens. I think all the guys in the mediterranean are tall, dark and handsome and rich to boot.
  3. India- I live in India. But the country is so vast and wide and it holds so much culture and beauty. I especially wanna see Eastern India, palaces of Rajasthan, Leh, Temple towns of Tamil Nadu, Puri, Varanasi, Kolkata... With Mom. :-)
  4. Russia- Not so much now, but during my college days, me and Di had this romanticized version of Russia with the white nights and grey surroundings. Now i would really love to visit St. Petersburg and Moscow for all the art and the churches. With Di, of course.
  5. United states- just because of the food, i swear. I think they don't have any cuisine and they make it as they go along and they have come up with some real crazy combos which i watch regularly on TLC. Damn it i wanna go. With my partner in crime, aQQui.
  6. Home- At the end of the day, there is no other place you'd rather be. :-)


No comments: