Sunday, November 20, 2011

10 Day You Challenge- Day 4


Seven Wants;

  1. To publish a book. Fiction; and have at least one person i don't know like it.
  2. Fall head over heels in love, and have the favor returned. Well, who doesn't want that?
  3. Go into business with Di, and enjoy every crazy minute it. It will be crazy. She is as neurotic as God makes 'em.
  4. Own Sony Ericsson Neo V. Which i will most likely fulfill before all the rest. And a Galaxy Tab. Greedy much?
  5. Travel around the world. And go to all the amazing food places i watch on TLC.
  6. My parents to be really really proud of me. Not the "aww, my baby" pride, but the "Wow, she's really awesome" version
  7. Have a Genie appear before me and ask for my 3 wishes. Or 10. :P
Would it be too much asking the Genie to look like this?

No comments: