Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smalltown_girl meets.... City!

NEWS FEED-
Your very own STG has moved to a city recently for professional reasons. The name of the city is hidden to preserve the anonymity of the said super-person and for a variety of other reasons. Those amongst you who know the destination is requested to keep it to themselves and to wish her good luck.
*end*


So, as the news is out, the question is, am I a STG now? I guess I am. In my heart I will always be a small town girl, where ever I end up finally.

Now wish me the best! Everyone!

4 comments:

smalltown_girl said...

*checking to see comments work, as carpediem told me it isn't*

Archana said...

So STG how does it feel to be a city girl? Do u party till the wee hours? Or u just slog it out? Cook for urself or take a take-away? endless options.
Enjoy yourself and keep writing.

All the very best to u

Nemo said...

All the best Dory.....

Jobin said...

good luck !


pssstt.. where are you >?
:D