Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 Day You Challenge- Day 7

Four Books
[Four books?? Four? This is cruelty towards a bibliophile!]

  1. Harry Potter Series- I am, like everyone else, is a Ka-Ray-Zee fan. I love Ron and my college desk was covered with doodles of Ron's name and hearts. But more than the best book series ever, HP brought me back to serious reading again. And i can't thank JKR enough for that, ever.
  2. Chetan Bhagat's FivePoint Someone-I love all his books. Even with his bollywood masala stories and predictable endings, i still love him. Because he inspired me to write first. And to start a blog.
  3. Julia Quinn's Bridgerton Series- Fun-Fucking-Fantastic read. That's what this was. My favorite is Colin's story. Also Anthony's.
  4. QI Anthology- This book is not out yet. But its still in my Fav-Four. Why? Because, Yours Truly has written a story that's gonna be in it. Say with me, "YAY!!" :D
That is it then.
Adios, amigos.

No comments: