Friday, January 09, 2015

99 Questions - Day 05 - 41- 50

41: What was the last book you read?
The sum of all Kisses. Julia Quinn. I am still slightly into the historical romance thing. Other than that, its mostly ao3.
42: Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No. Who likes that?
43: Do you have any nicknames? 
Sree.
44: What was the last film you saw?
The battle of five armies. I am irrevocably in lust with Lee Pace and heartbroken over Thorin Oakenshield.
45: What’s the worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my ankle when i was 25. I couldn't get to the loo on my own, That was painful.
46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Too many when i was a child.
47: Do you have any obsessions right now? 
One Direction? Fanfiction?
48: What’s your sexual orientation? 
I want to say something interesting. But it might not be true.
49: Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Nothing too big i guess. Or damaging. Fucking sheltered life.
50: Do you believe in magic? 
Magic of life? Yes. I am a physician. You have to understand at some point that everything that you think is under your control, aren't. 

No comments: