Saturday, January 03, 2015

99 Questions Day 01 - first 10


1: Six of the songs you listen to most?
Fireproof - One Direction
Hooked on a Feeling- Awesome Mix Vol 01
Blank Space- Taylor Swift
Thinkin out Loud- Ed Sheeran
Fool's Gold - One Direction
Girl Almighty- One Direction
2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? 

HarryStyles. Not the popstar frenzy, but im genuinely fascinated that a 20 yo guy can genuinely affect me in a positive note 

3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. 
Nothing nearby. Sadly. Am at work, so anybook will be work related.

4: What do you think about most? Time. Future, past. That sort of thing.
The current. Future is still too bleak and i'm not the kind to dwell on past.

5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Good morning Dr. Sreeja, I'm sorry, but i just woke up. I'll get in touch with you in a little while to check when you'll be free today."

6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on? 
On. Though I'm a huge fan of clothes off sleep.

7: What’s your strangest talent?
I can be crafty and creative. Though I'm not much of a talented person.

8: Girls…
are the most loveliest things to walk the earth. 

9: Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes. It was in Sanskrit and it was a funny one. 

10: When is the last time you played the air guitar? 
!0 minutes ago? I was listening to Cherry Bomb.

No comments: