Monday, January 05, 2015

99 Questione - Day 03 - 21 to 30

21: Who is your celebrity crush? 
Lee Pace.

22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping? 
No. I would love to.

23: How do you vent your anger?
I grind my teeth a lot. And slam things.

24: Do you have a collection of anything? 
Cricket cards were my thing when i was young. I have collected all my college cards and letters. That's about it.

25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? 
Phone. Whatsapp actually. No one i know skypes with me :-(

26: Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
YES. Massively. I can end up a sad obsessive spinster (i have met too many great ladies who are) but i am okay with myself right now.

27: What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate? Phone ringing. Which the Sherlock chase theme. It can be lovely or scary according to what i am anticipating. Still, i hate voice calls. The sound i love is the whatsapp message tone.

28: What’s your biggest “what if”? 
Scary one? What if i lost one of my family? Happy one? Lottery, of course.

29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No. And No.

30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? 
Pillow. Window. 

No comments: