Friday, July 20, 2012

Apna Sapna Money Money

Last night I had this horrible dream.
I the dream, I was in my own family, but instead of a brother, I had a brother and a sister. In the dream, we are very rich with big fortune. So, with the fortune, mom gave her share to my brother and dad gave his' to my sister. And I was feeling a lot jealous and sorry for myself. I was angry at my parents and not fond of my bro.
Then I woke up. Upset.
Then I realised that how fortunate I am that I have a really loving family and a very much loved brother and absolutely ZERO FORTUNE.

True story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The WI-FI enabled chromebooks, by Acer will come somewhere around $350.
The result is a battery life expectancy of around 8.
3 together with the improved graphics and enhanced multitasking facilities.


my web blog - samsung chromebook reviews

Anonymous said...

The proceeds where split between, Cancer Research, Mc - Millan Cancer Support
and Bart's Hospital East Wing, and dedicated to the memory of David's natural father
Antonio Senezio, who died of cancer in 2007. Make a list
of your requirements, and then choose the right
model for yourself. It's slightly different in terms of look and design, but in terms of functionality the only improvement is a digital zoom.

my webpage ... canon 6d

Anonymous said...

Our online software guides you through setup,
and our live customer support team is available if you need help.
Select these with the assistance of a chemical engineering professional.
It was a great investment and I found that it's better to not sweat the small stuff.

Here is my web-site; mac air